Next week I’ll be presenting three Capital Raising workshops.
One each in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane. The workshops are called …
Seven Steps to a Successful Capital Raising
- How much capital could your business raise
- Getting your business Investor Ready
- Gathering information to support your capital raising
- Getting your story, events, credibility and targeted investors together
- Spreading your story far and wide and pitching to investors
- Making sure the money invested is processed compliantly
- Fulfilling the promises made during fundraising
This workshop is ideal if you want to grow your business by raising between $500,000 and $5 million+ from investors. Case Studies of successful capital “raisings” will also be profiled.
All participants receive a “Raising Capital” DVD and “7 Steps to Raise Capital” Workbook.
These workshops are detailed educational events that should be attended by everyone looking to raise capital. I’m committed to ensure you receive full value at these workshops so if you don’t like the event (for any reason) just send me an email after the event and I will arrange a full refund immediately.
Raising Venture Capital for Your Business – Sydney
Wednesday, May 26, 2010 from 2:30 PM – 5:00 PM
Sydney | Venue to be advised
Raising Venture Capital for Your Business – Melbourne
Thursday, May 27, 2010 from 2:30 PM – 5:00 PM
HKM Conferences, Level 6, Training Room, 31 Queen St, Melbourne
Raising Venture Capital for Your Business – Brisbane
Friday, May 28, 2010 from 2:30 PM – 5:00 PM
Norton Rose Conferences, Level 17, 175 Eagle Street, Brisbane